On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 2:22 PM, telenaut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Eats? Any recommendations? Especially, any that allow you to BYOB?

I like the Mangy Moose at the bottom.   Reasonably priced considering that it is slope side dining.

Skis? My widest skis are my CMHs. Would it make sense to rent fat tele skis for the week? Any recommendations where?

Unless it dumps I doubt you will need anything fatter than the CMHs.   With out a big dump JH tends to be a lot of bumps.  Soft but bumpy.