Hi Amazing List of Knowledge,

I recently had this reference request come in, and I'm not finding much.
That being said, I've never done much searching on biomarkers. Any
suggestions?

Research question:  What are the common risk factors and biomarkers for
cognitive impairment in patients with diabetes and cancer (coexisting)?

Limiters:  adults, last 5 years, and for the studies to include
neuropsychological tests as well as biomarkers.

Thanks for any help you might provide!

Caitlin Pike, MLS, AHIP

Nursing and Medical Humanities Liaison Librarian

Office Hours: NU 338C from 1-3pm on Tuesdays

IUPUI University Library

755 West Michigan Street

Indianapolis, IN  46202

UL 1115X

Phone:  (317) 274-2885

Email:   <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]