From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janice Hermer
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 2:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Help

There is an initiative in Saskatchewan, Canada: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__reginahomelessness.ca_pages_housing-2Dfirst&d=DQIFaQ&c=AGbYxfJbXK67KfXyGqyv2Ejiz41FqQuZFk4A-1IxfAU&r=mc04B8HS9V2R3q5lF3BghsjFE570oW8gsLLQKtWLGDI&m=aNKBQxVAA6GI8rtf-0_rSFulVtSKFKvm7zdwQTdlYpM&s=QIkPPlY8K0BEaaZEwDUs-2pdS6h4S5AJ-qyYuyA0Ee4&e=

I imagine they have a tool - you could contact them directly.

Medicine Hat in Alberta, Canada also has a program: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mhchs.ca_housing-2Ddevelopment_the-2Dplan-2Dend-2Dhomelessness_&d=DQIFaQ&c=AGbYxfJbXK67KfXyGqyv2Ejiz41FqQuZFk4A-1IxfAU&r=mc04B8HS9V2R3q5lF3BghsjFE570oW8gsLLQKtWLGDI&m=aNKBQxVAA6GI8rtf-0_rSFulVtSKFKvm7zdwQTdlYpM&s=VpEl4XM0_XR5tCznMfl4pC4aow97g2j1hBlwPFbPYOE&e=

Janice Hermer
Health Sciences Librarian
Arizona State University Library
Downtown campus Rm.L1-35
Phone: 602-496-0683
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lib.asu.edu_&d=DQIFaQ&c=AGbYxfJbXK67KfXyGqyv2Ejiz41FqQuZFk4A-1IxfAU&r=mc04B8HS9V2R3q5lF3BghsjFE570oW8gsLLQKtWLGDI&m=aNKBQxVAA6GI8rtf-0_rSFulVtSKFKvm7zdwQTdlYpM&s=TatYXyv3TZJDmi9KjAqtY7NQauQIM1l_qV9FQnXJaUI&e=
My pronouns are she/her/hers