From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Olson, Paula
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REF: Phase 1 data

User looking for Phase 1 data from the DART trial (rare tumors).  I can only find Phase II.  Would  Phase 1 have to be called DART, or could Phase 2 derive from a different study?  Is data from Phase 1 studies necessarily published?

I’m rubbish at oncology searches.  I’ve searched with MeSH Phase 1 headings combined with the drug names and found 4 articles, none of which seem on track.

Paula Olson, M.S.
Librarian
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital

300 Randall Rd.
Geneva, IL 60134
630.208.4299 office
nm.org<http://www.nm.org/>

​

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.