Does your library subscribe to "AccessPhysiotherapy"?  If so would you send
me the article

TI: Tibial Stress Fracture
AU: Michael D. Rosenthal; Shane A. Vath <
http://accessphysiotherapy.mhmedical.com/content.aspx?bookid=639&sectionid=4
3788288 >

If you give me your LIBID I will request it through DOCLINE.

TIA,
Alice

Alice E. Hadley, MLS, AHIP(D)

Your Personal Medical INFORMATION Shopper for
      patient care, education, and research
ORCID iD:  orcid.org/0000-0002-2951-6196

Medical Library     344-9250
cell 678-1353  fax 344-9663
DSN 315 344-9250
US Naval Hospital, Guam
Medical Library
PSC 455 Box 208
FPO, AP 96540
13N 144E

Literature Search Service:  Don't have time for a patient care question?
Working on a JAGMAN or Root Cause Analysis?  If you can't find the
information you're looking for why not try the Library? I can perform
searches for you. Simply email me and ask for a literature search.

To set up a meeting try "Meeting Planner"
< www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The more you know the better you heal.

"FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO) -PRIVACY SENSITIVE.  Any misuse or
unauthorized disclosure may result in both civil and criminal penalties".