Ack! I was actually questioning the choice of words (I would say the misuse of words) in the phrase "spend a resource"....

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago, IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
Internal: 81.665.3038

Presence
h Saint Francis Hospital
355 North Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460
Internal: 81.847.2460
presencehealth.org

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries