From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patti Reynolds
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 3:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question: how doctors perceive their own death

I have been asked to research this topic -  I have found 8 items - not all coming from PubMed.  I cannot find a book on it.  I would be most grateful for any suggestions.   Thanks so much patti

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
www.smh.com/medicallibrary<http://www.smh.com/medicallibrary>
Please fill out our survey on your library experience!!<https://form.jotform.com/62764384786169>
We want to hear from you!

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.