Hi Joanne,

We're preparing to do the same thing later this year, so I'd be interested in hearing everyone's replies. Thanks!

Ashley Bassett, MLIS, MS, AHIP
Assistant Librarian

Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
122 East 1700 South, Provo, Utah  84606-7379

Direct: 801.734.6820  |  Campus: 801.375.5125
|  Fax: 801.375.2125

Stay connected, learn more!
Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  YouTube | rmuohp.edu

Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (8060 165th Avenue NE Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052-3981), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Secretary of the US Department of Education.

This document may contain personal information from a student's educational records.  It is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and may not be re-released without consent from the student.