This sort of came up in the chat about “there aren’t any articles on your topic.”  What makes a journal a journal of quality?  I’m doing a presentation in 2 months for our nursing research council and want to address this topic.  What’s the definition of quality?  Peer reviewed?  Evidence-based (whatever that means)?  Discuss.

Paula Olson, M.S.
Librarian
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital

300 Randall Rd.
Geneva, IL 60134
630.208.4299 office
nm.org<http://www.nm.org/>

​

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.