Did a search yesterday with a request for nurse-authored research articles from the last 5 years.  There was one on the subject.  But per my SOP I showed the number of articles without those limits and invited the patron to have me remove them.  Just in case it's for work use, not a class assignment.

Jerry Carlson, MLS, AHIP
Medical Librarian
University of Colorado Health - North
3800 Automation Way Ste 100
Fort Collins, CO 80525

970. 495. 7770

uchealth.org

[UCHealth]<https://www.uchealth.org/>

Whatever knowledge you find for yourself leaves me more time to find other knowledge for you.
Whatever knowledge I find for you leaves you more time for your patients.