My favorite was the nursing professor, who had many letters after her name,
hired in to teach evidence-based nursing.  She would ask me for searches,
particularly specifying that I should be sure to check "Advance for
Nurses," as it was (and I quote) "an excellent source of evidence-based
information."

::thunk::