Good afternoon!

Does anyone have a subscription to EBSCO Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy database?  I'm trying to find a clinical procedure checklist for speech pathologists who are working with patients with tracheostomies (and speaking valves).  I'm wondering if such a checklist exists in EBSCO's Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy database.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Sarah

Sarah Goff, MS | Librarian
Corporate Education | Great River Health Systems
1221 S. Gear Ave. | West Burlington, IA 52655
Office 319-768-4075 | Fax 319-768-4080
www.greatrivermedical.org<http://www.greatrivermedical.org/>
www.Facebook.com/GreatRiverHealthSystems<http://www.facebook.com/GreatRiverHealthSystems> | www.Twitter.com/GreatRiverMed<http://www.twitter.com/GreatRiverMed>

Information in this communication, including attachments, is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). This communication may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary or trade secret information entitled to protection or exemption from disclosure under law. If you are not an intended recipient, please know that any use, distribution or copying of this communication, or any action taken based on the information in this communication, is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this communication from your device.

**NOTICE CONCERNING COPYRIGHT**
This material may be protected by copyright law (TITLE 17, U.S. CODE), and is intended for personal research and study. Licensing restrictions may require that a single print copy only be delivered to the end user and immediate deletion of the electronic copy.