Hi all,
I am looking for information on the absence of teaching nursing care plans in nursing schools. A care team learned of  this and are looking for evidence to support it. So far I am coming up empty handed. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks,

Nancy O'Brien, AMLS, AHIP
Director, Health Sciences Library

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Methodist | Lutheran | Methodist West | Blank Children's | John Stoddard Cancer Center

1200 Pleasant Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
(515) 241-6453 office
(515) 241-3383 fax

www.unitypoint.org<http://www.unitypoint.org/>

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.