Does anyone have this journal? I am looking for 2 articles. One from 2016 and one from 2014. It is listed in the Open Directory, but CHI has blocked the page and I cannot get to it

Thanks

Cindy Perkins
Creighton University

Bergan Mercy Medical Center
402-398-6092

http://culibraries.creighton.edu/chilibrary

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is confidential and private and intended only for the use of the addressees. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this communication in error, please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail message from your computer. Additionally, although all attachments have been scanned at the source for viruses, the recipient should check any attachments for the presence of viruses before opening. CHI Health accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.