 Online registration is now open for The Northern California Technical
Processes Group 's 80th Annual Meeting!

*Libraries in Motion: Managing Change and the Evolution of our Work*

*80th NCTPG Annual Meeting*

Friday April 28th, 2017 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm

The San Francisco Public Library

100 Larkin St., (at Grove).

Koret Auditorium, located on the Library’s lower level

Enter 30 Grove St., proceed down stairs

This year we celebrate NCTPG’s 80th year. To mark the occasion we invited
speakers with expansive perspectives of the past, present, and future of
technical services. Technology changes but the need to manage change does
not. Join us in examining what it takes to navigate the evolution of our
work. How do we keep calm and carry on amidst the continuous motion of
today’s libraries? Managing a city library system through years of great
change — cross-institutional collaborations — translating past formats for
future preservation — transitioning from MARC to Linked Data — our speakers
will share their expertise, experience, and advice for how to embrace
change in today’s libraries.

This year’s speakers:

*Luis Herrera* • City Librarian, San Francisco Public Library

*Xiaoli Li* • Head of Content Support services, UC Davis

*Mark Matienzo* • Collaboration & Interoperability Architect, Stanford
Libraries

*Register online*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/libraries-in-motion-managing-change-and-the-evolution-of-our-work-tickets-32585518162?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_event_email&utm_term=viewmyevent_button>to
start or renew your membership and attend the Annual Meeting.  $35 in
advance or $40 at the door.

*Find more details on our website
<https://norcaltpg.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/libraries-in-motion-managing-change-and-the-evolution-of-our-work-nctpg-80th-annual-meeting/>
*

If you have any questions about the event, please contact Justine Withers
at (415) 422-5633 or Renata Ewing at (510) 987-0809 or email us here

*This is not a San Francisco Public Library Sponsored Program. Please use
public contact information provided above.*

*Note: Refreshments are not allowed in the Auditorium.*