Here is also an article about a doctor who penned essays on dying and who died in his late 30s - one of his essays discussed his own impending death:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/amp/paul-kalanithi-who-penned-essays-dying-succombs-cancer-n322331

Annie

Ann M. Schultz, JD, MLIS
Certified in Information Management
Licensed to Practice Law, State of Michigan (P70355)
Mobile: (810) 858-7867
Email: [log in to unmask]

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure...but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter."

~ Francis Chan ~

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."

 ~ Albert Einstein ~

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."

~ Milton Berle ~

Sent from my iPhone 💡