From: Nancy Matthes
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ILL: Modern Healthcare 2013 Nov, 43 (44): 20-2 Print Copy Needed - Page 22 Only

Hello All,

I've tried to get this article through DOCLINE and I'm getting the electronic copy without the chart I need, which is on page 22 in the print copy. If you have a copy of this, I would greatly appreciate it. I can submit a DOCLINE request and pay up to $15 as well.

Sincerely,

Nancy Matthes, MSLS, CAE, IOM
Medical Librarian
Mary Washington Healthcare
Mary Washington Hospital Library
Tel: (540) 741-1598

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information from Mary Washington Healthcare which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.