Good morning all,

I have a doctor who needs to find all the articles a doctor wrote on strep.  It is a bit of a rush.  The name of said doctor is:

Philips,  Joseph B. III   I have found him as Philips, JB and Philips, JB III and  Philips, JB 3rd

Could some kind soul run a search for me in Web of Science or Science Citation or equivalent for me and email me the list.

Many many thanks,
Kellee

Kellee L. Selden.
Manager - Learning and Knowledge Management
Ascension WI | Columbia St. Mary's
(414) 585-1626 work
(414) 639-8703 cell

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."- Winston Churchill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: