Hello All,

I received a call from a very enthusiastic member of the nutrition faculty. She's to teach an online undergrad course on world food culture. In addition to looking at how non-western cultures view food, she also wants to look at holistic nutrition and "food as medicine." I have found a wealth of scholarly articles, but she wants non-academic sources too. I am having a very hard time finding general websites and videos that are based in legitimate science. I'm coming across all kinds of pseudoscience and while it's important for the students to be aware of it, I need to have something more substantial. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Annie C. Nickum, BSN MLIS AHIP
Research & Education Librarian
University of North Dakota Health Sciences Library
Suite: Pathology and Grant Management, W415a
1301 N Columbia Road Stop 9037
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9037

Tel: 701-777-2166; E-mail: [log in to unmask]

In the field of observation,
Chance favors only the prepared mind
-Louis Pasteur