-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goodrich, Chris
Sent: March 27, 2017 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Grand Targhee 3/12

We need to be quiet about Whitewater. I noticed a lot more people there this
year. Lots were about 3/4 full midweek and one weekend day we ended up with
almost the last spot. And while the food is still very good it was not like
I remembered. Still no problem finding fresh powder.