Just wondering if it was worth it. I think I would rather go cat skiing. You get at least a dozen runs and is half the price of heli

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Mark P. Renson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Aw c'mon, don't be such a buzz killer. It was his birthday, he had awesome skiing, lived his dreams, was with friends, had a good experience with the Brighton Patrol, razzed himself as being a touron .....

Money, schmoney' ......whatever. Thanx for the TR Doctor Kamien and I'm sure even Todd Murchison woulda been envious.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Sharon Heller
Not sure what you paid for the heli trip, but I'm guessing somewhere close to $1000. Was each run worth the price of 2 days of skiing? I believe I could probably ski 3-4x as many untracked powder runs at PowMow after a few days of snowstorms.