???

I'm with M1: I'm failing to understand your reasoning. And, I'd call that
an "LMGTFY <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Have+you+googled+it%3F>" fail.

Leigh, I thought that other Skivittlers could learn from your response, "That
sounds like a great deal Chris. I suspect  there will be a real scramble by
groups of  resorts to put together competitive season deals It's long
overdue and at least two decades behind Europe [sic]." You demonstrated
that, yes, it is possible to respond positively to someone who does
something differently than you.

—Matt K.