???

I'm with M1: I'm failing to understand your reasoning. And, I'd call that an "LMGTFY" fail.

Leigh, I thought that other Skivittlers could learn from your response, "That sounds like a great deal Chris. I suspect  there will be a real scramble by groups of  resorts to put together competitive season deals It's long overdue and at least two decades behind Europe [sic]." You demonstrated that, yes, it is possible to respond positively to someone who does something differently than you.

—Matt K.