I sort of see where Mig is coming from, but it does sound awfully isolationist the way he puts it.

In fairness to him, however, he’s right about Jay peak.  Jay is populated by  lot of French Canadians who ski there because they find the neighbouring Quebecois resorts too Anglo-centric and polite.

Getting back to the Epic passes for a minute, the Epic Pass link Jon(?) originally poste was pretty good – I see that there is some great European skiing included (albeit only in the full Epic pass).   Given some of the ski deals I could find for Europe last fall  at the Toronto Ski Show (ie:, for example, 8 days in Chamonix all-inclusive for CAN$1,995.00 *including flights*, I am wondering how many on the list are seriously looking at the EpicPass/Euro angle?

LEIGH

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Kulas
Sent: March 28, 2017 9:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] BC Skiing...was Grand Targhee

???

I'm with M1: I'm failing to understand your reasoning. And, I'd call that an "LMGTFY" fail.

Leigh, I thought that other Skivittlers could learn from your response, "That sounds like a great deal Chris. I suspect  there will be a real scramble by groups of  resorts to put together competitive season deals It's long overdue and at least two decades behind Europe [sic]." You demonstrated that, yes, it is possible to respond positively to someone who does something differently than you.

—Matt K.