Ryan,

The Data Logger 1A is still on the Thermo price list, have you contacted
Thermo in the US?  If not we have one in stock.

Cheers

Peter

--

Isomass Scientific Inc.

140, 5700 - 1 Street S. W.

Calgary, Alberta T2H 3A9

Cell: 403-473-8663Tel. 403-255-6631Fax. 403-255-6958

Toll Free 1-800-363-7823EMail [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

  Linked Inhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-stow-39560b33/

Visit Isomass at the GAC-MAC Conference in Kingston, Ontario,
http://www.kingstongacmac.ca/May 14^th to 17^th 2017^