SK – I am not aware of any mechanism for this at the IAEA –these type of arrangements are only possible within the framework  of a regional or technical cooperation project.  If you have a TC agreement, you would have to go through that officer to make the request.     Len

From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 April 2017 07:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ISOGEOCHEM] PhD position

Hi,

Would you be willing to accept a very good student from Taiwan. I know this student personally because I was at this university for one year as a visiting professor for mass spectrometry related work in oceanography and earth sciences . I am also myself looking for an opportunity to spend some time in a good lab overseas . How is the funding at your lab for a visiting scientist ?

All the best.

Sent from my iPhone

Dr S K Aggarwal, FRSC, Mumbai  9892578865