Thank you, Peter and River. It looks like I need to buy a new one.

Wei

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 12:28 PM, River He <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Bellows just gets bad after certain number of samples (about one to two years) and starts to leak. You just need to change a new one. We changed twice in less than 4 years.

You cannot swamp with another one, as you need two side bellows later for hardware and signals calibration.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad