Take a look at the archives about this problem and use of quartz inserts or inconel metal inserts.  As recent as a few months ago.  Jason

Jason Curtis, Ph.D.
Stable Isotope Mass Spec Lab manager
Senior Associate-In Geochemistry
Department of Geological Sciences
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611
+1-352-275-8642

On Apr 12, 2017, at 9:36 AM, wissel2b <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello Sofia,
GFF and GFC filters melt at 1000 C. We analyze POM on filters at 820 C instead without any problems. I'll send you a paper later today.
Cheers, Bjoern