From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Faiman, Roy (NIH/NIAID) [F]
Sent: 31 March 2017 20:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Bulk price for 15N and 13C

Hi,
We are planning a large-scale operation in West Africa in which we plan to enrich mosquito larval sites with [15N]potassium nitrate and [13C]glucose in order to study migration in malaria vectors.
This is a fairly ambitious plan requiring 100-200g of each isotope.
If anyone here has a good idea as to where we might be able to obtain these quantities at a bulk price (i.e. under $45 and $95 per g respectively) please share the information.
Our current source for these prices is Cambridge Isotope Labs in the US.

Thanks,
Roy

Roy Faiman, Ph.D
Visiting Fellow
Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research
NIAID, National Insititutes of Health
12735 Twinbrook Parkway, 2W-09C
Rockville, MD 20852 USA
+1-240-747-7879
+1-607-793-5252

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials. Click here<https://eu1.proofpointessentials.com/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1490987970-xPJ0onw0Lzkr&r_address=w.meier-augenstein%40rgu.ac.uk&report=1> to report this email as spam.

Robert Gordon University is the top university for graduate jobs in the UK HESA July 2015

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.