Dear Colleagues,

The Linfield College Forensics Team and the Oregon Alpha Chapter of Pi Kappa Delta will host the 87th annual Mahaffey Memorial Tournament on November 10-12, 2017. This tournament continues as a tribute to R. D. “Hap” Mahaffey in honor of his pioneering efforts with forensics in the Northwest and the country. The tournament will feature three preliminary rounds of all 11 AFA-NIET events and six prelims and appropriate elims in BP, IPDA, Team IPDA, and NPDA. The full tournament invitation will be available this fall, but please feel free to contact me with any questions.

We hope to have strong competition as well as a fun tournament, and we look forward to hosting you in Oregon this November!

Sincerely,

Jackson
--
Jackson B. Miller, Ph.D.
Professor of Communication Arts, Director of Forensics, and Chair