I couldn't find the Eurasian Wigeon yesterday (though I did find 3 pairs of
American Wigeons), but this evening at about 6:30 I found the Sandhill
Crane, in the field as described by Isis.  It was in the company of 2 Wild
Turkeys, of which it was not too pleased.  The crane repeatedly made runs
at the turkeys, wings outspread in a very threatening manner.  The turkeys
were largely unfazed.  The crane would then disappear into the brush along
the edge of the field and after a minute or two would come charging out
again.  I watched this process about 4 or 5 times.  Very strange and
amusing behavior!

--Ken Copenhaver