Today is the 5th day in a row that I've had a Fox Sparrow in my yard.
Actually, there were 2 briefly one day.  This must be a record.  Typically
I'll see them maybe only once or twice a year, usually only for a few
minutes at a time before they move on. I've also been hearing them sing --
another rare treat.

Ken Copenhaver
Fairfax