Wonderful! thank you!Veer Frost, Passumpsic

On April 14, 2017 at 6:41 PM, "cynthia crawford"  wrote:I visited the
Bald Eagle nest site visible from Connecticut River Rd. in
White River today. It was quite exciting to see them- they have at
least
one chick. In some pictures it looks like 2 little fuzzy grey heads,
but
then in others only one chick is visible. I am guessing the chick is
nearly
newborn. One of the adults has a silver band on the right leg.

These photos  are heavily cropped so some details are more visible.
One
picture is full frame for perspective.

Photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/albums/72157679292228664
Cynthia Crawford

*Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities*
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
MORE PHOTOS and ARTWORK: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
EVEN MORE PHOTOS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/33836164@N03/

BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/