An even better day through the kitchen window yesterday! THREE Fox Sparrows done with the black oil carpet and moved on to the leaf litter under the shrubs, they can really kick up those dead leaves; Red-breasted Nuthatch on the shelf feeder; male Bluebird working on the south lawn; and the Phoebes arrived to check out their traditional nest in the tractor shed.  Driving to Midd & Hubbardton found it hard to keep my eyes on the road - TVs everywhere, and  Kestrels on the wires. A flock of Turkeys decided to cross Rt 7 from the pull-off south of Salisbury flats by launching themselves heavily into the air right over my car. Good thing I saw them coming and that big rig was behind me or we would have had Thanksgiving dinner early!       Shelagh Smith near Fern Lake.