Hello VT Birders!
This morning around 8:30 I spotted a Hooded Warbler in the area known as the Arms Forest off North Ave. in Burlington while leading a bird walk with several other UVM students. We all got great looks at the bird and one of the students was able to get a recording of its song. It was highly visible and singing frequently just off the trailhead located in the back of the North Ave Elks Lodge parking lot., no less than a 1/4 mile down the trail on the left side near a large vernal pool. Good luck to any that go searching for it!

-Nathaniel Sharp
 UVM Class of 2018
 Wildlife Biology