From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 7:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: eBird Report - Manchester Center, Apr 4, 2017

Manchester Center, Bennington, Vermont, US
Apr 4, 2017 5:15 PM
Protocol: Incidental
Comments:     40s. Overcast, light rain, windy and cool
2 species

Turkey Vulture  30     kettling over Manchester
American Kestrel  1

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35709455

This report was generated automatically by eBird v3 (http://ebird.org/vt)
eBird<http://ebird.org/vt>
ebird.org
2017 marks the 14 year anniversary of Vermont eBird, the first state portal for eBird. The bird checklists that you have shared have helped make Vermont eBird the ...