Dear VT Birders,

We're coming down to the wire to contribute to The Bobolink Project for this coming summer.
http://www.bobolinkproject.com/

Yes...today it is hard to believe that spring will actually come, but it will, and we want to be ready for the Bobolinks.

We have a great list of landowners who are ready to put their fields into "bird-friendly" management practices, but we need your help to make this work. Again, we have more bids from farmers than we have in contributions from donors.

If you haven't given already, please consider donating to this great project. We are looking forward to another successful year with your help!

You can also follow along with news from all three states on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBobolinkProject/

Feel free to contact me or Mark LaBarr [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions.

Good birding!
Allan Strong