I am looking for three chapters out of this book.  I have run it thru
Docline twice and keeps getting "retired unfilled"  If you have and can
supply, please contact me at address below.  Here are the details:

Social and Communication Disorders following Traumatic Brain Injury, 2nd ed,
McDonald, Togher, Code, eds.

Chapter 12 - Training communication partners of people with TBI - Leanne
Togher

Chapter 9 - Higher level cognitive communication approaches in chronic tbi -
Lori Cook

Chapter 10 - Evidence based practice and cognitive rehab therapy - Mary RT
Kennedy

Many thanks!

Jane Tanner, MLS

Medical Librarian

D. Cramer Reed Health Science Library

Wesley Medical Center

316-962-2715

316-962-7215 (fax)

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
reciepient.  If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, distrubition, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all
attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at
the number listed.