http://www.hstalks.com/biosci/<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/5fHCN0edEI6zBd4sOCeodTdFEI8Ke6zAQsLL6QQm4n1RXCzBASCyMyUUqejhO-qejqdNPabZNPzxLjZxOTOzawaDdIDiTuwSrDdIDiTuwSroghJtRV_HYCUYOYqek-LsKCOUqeuo7ccIKeth5dqWqJQSul3PWApmU6CQnzq9EVdTV5wsYCVtUtsTsS029QDFVmDbUgBmBForAHIieDOC2yt9WulFOVJBNyUUS8gAHI_gd45o7OxVEwf-QSU_gQg42NEwf_k9g8Cy0Nm9W1EwYfm-cW6S3hOrCnJ8>

They are not part of the predatory/questionable market? Or are they?

Do I remember they exhibited at MLA once  maybe last time in Seattle…so far haven’t found anything negative but one of my research profs is asking he mentions that OMICS is involved…

2017 Candidate in MPH
Reference Librarian
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Library
3601 4th, MS7781
Lubbock, TX 79430

P 806-743-2241
F 806-743-2218