Good Afternoon, all! Chapter

Practical Anesthetic Management<http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-42866-6>

pp 129-137
Date: 20 October 2016
An Incendiary Issue: Avoiding Operating Room Fires

  *   C. Philip LarsonJr.Affiliated withDavid Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
  *   , Richard A. Jaffe

I have a patron who is needing articles on fire risk assessment in the OR and I came across the above chapter.
Would anyone who has this be willing to share it with me?
Thank you all so much and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

Hampton O. Fuller, MLIS

Most Cordially,
Hampton O. Fuller, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Henry G. Jepson Memorial Library,
Wheeling Hospital, Inc.
1 Medical Park
Wheeling, West Virginia 26003, USA
Telephone: (304) 243-7142
Facsimile:   (304) 243-3329
Email: [log in to unmask]

This email and any attachment is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Wheeling Hospital immediately by return email or by email to [log in to unmask] and delete the message and all copies and attachments from your system.