I am curious from those that DO have SCOPUS, why you feel it is important to your organization and what it offers that other resources don't in your particular (health/medical) setting.  I could ask the vendor, but of course they will insist I can't live without it.  Thank you!   I will summarize for the list.

Sincerely,
-Nancy

Nancy Aldrich, MLIS | Library Manager

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.