.

In the meantime, here is a link to additional light reading on the topics
of Google Books that may be of interest.  I also think, and stand to be
corrected if I am wrong, that Google has morphed the role of Google Books
from the world's largest library concept as built from library collections
to a database of items for purchase books from the Google Books catalog.
Nevertheless Google Books still retains older content built from the
original goals and also finds content within books that is relevant to
topics being researched that from the title of the book one would never
expect.  Businesses are under pressure to show income value for projects
they undertake, so sales from books and Google Books should help make sure
it is not leaving us like the Uncle Sam and Blogs databases have done in
the past. I do know that I have had a lot of success in using this
database with results that are of high quality and very useful.

http://tinyurl.com/kwdna8l

I almost forgot to throw in the link, so I need to know from you folks
what convenience store sells a cup of coffee that never empties and stays
permanently hot.  Also, a gentle reminder, it is Friday, everyone have a
great weekend.

.

.

Sincerely,