From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goodman, Karen
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 10:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: 2 Articles - Human Service Organizations: Management, Leadership and Governance

Dear Medlibbers,

If anyone can help me with the following articles, I would be ever so grateful!  I am unable to find this through my normal channels or through DOCLINE.  I can pay $11.00 per article through EFTS if that helps.

Lee, K., Pang, Y. C., Lee, J. A. L., &  Melby, J. N. (March 10, 2017). A  Study of Adverse Childhood Experiences, Coping Strategies, Work Stress, and Self-Care in the Child Welfare Profession.  Human Service Organizations: Management, Leadership & Governance, 49, 1-14.

Peters, S. C. (March 13, 2017). Social Work Leadership: An Analysis of Historical and Contemporary Challenges. Human Service Organizations: Management, Leadership & Governance, 1-10.

Thank you!

Karen
Karen Goodman, MSLIS, MA
Medical Librarian |  Dorothy M. Breene Memorial Library [nhh-logo] New Hampshire Hospital
36 Clinton Street
Concord, NH  03301
Tel:  (603) 271- 5420 | Fax:  (603) 271-5425

"Saving You Time So You Can Save Lives"

Library Hours:  Monday - Thursday   8:00am - 3:30pm

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This message may contain information that is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
 If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this electronic message and any attachments from your system.  Thank you for your cooperation.