From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pamela Sieving
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: March for Science

Perhaps I've missed an announcement or a page on the MLA Web site, but I don't see anything expressing formal support for the March for Science.
ALA  issued a press release yesterday:

http://www.ala.org/news/press-releases/2017/04/ala-stands-science-encourages-march-science-participation-6

I'd be interesting in meeting up with other MLA members who will be participating in DC on Saturday morning at the rally.

Thanks,

Pam Sieving

--

Pamela C. Sieving, MA, MS, AHIP
Sieving Information Solutions

-----
But yield who will to their separation,
My object in living is to unite
My avocation and my vocation
As my two eyes make one in sight.
Only where love and need are one,
And the work is play for mortal stakes,
Is the deed ever really done
For Heaven and the future's sakes.
    (Robert Frost:  Two Tramps in Mud Time)

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Valley Children's Healthcare proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Valley Children's. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.