Thanks! I had managed to find those (the Gart one right away; the Rusciani on my third attempt). Having gotten the responses I did, I think there's just not much out there at all, from a clinical perspective. I am going to try from an economic/administrative one today. Thanks to everyone who emailed me with suggestions and assistance. Your help is invaluable.

Eleanor Truex BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago, IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
Internal: 81.665.3038

Presence
h Saint Francis Hospital
355 North Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460
Internal: 81.847.2460
presencehealth.org

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries