Hi-

If someone has a PubMed Search box on their library homepage would they be willing to share the code they used.  I would like to add it on a LibGuides page and I'm not having any luck.   I found a few in the Med-lib archives but I can't get any of them to work.  I also search on the NCBI site with no luck, but I might not be using the correct terminology.

Thanks

Kris

Kristine Petre, MLS, AHIP, CM
Senior Medical Librarian
Body Family Medical Library
Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 South Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-8408

"As the medical information base expands and the pressure on clinicians' time increases, the ability of librarians to find evidence to address distinct clinical problems becomes more essential." - L. Zipperer

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.