Happy Wednesday, everyone! Apologies for cross-posting. This week marks the end of Year 1 for the South Central Office. As we wrap up Year 1, we are also gearing up for Year 2, and we have plenty of webinars coming your way in the next few weeks! If your schedule permits, we invite you to join us for any or all of the webinars listed below! First, we’ll give an overview and update on the SCR office in our Quarterly Update. Then, we have the next session of Margaret Foster’s Pieces of Systematic Review Series, and finally, our May session of SCR CONNECTions, which will feature a focus on the social determinants of health.

For more information and details on joining the webinars, check the links below! As always, please feel free to pass along our webinar announcements to any other interested parties! And if you are unable to attend a session, remember that all of our webinars are recording and can be viewed on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUlRqrjIldD4XkYTgM3e-hWMOyYCgc8TI

________________________________
SCR Quarterly Update
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Time: 11AM ET / 10AM CT / 9AM MT / 8AM PT
For more information: https://nnlm.gov/scr/professional-development/update

The Pieces of Systematic Review with Margaret Foster
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
Time: 11AM ET / 10AM CT / 9AM MT / 8AM PT
Social Media Hashtag: #pieces
For more information: https://nnlm.gov/scr/professional-development/systematic-review-series

SCR CONNECTions – May 2017
Title: Using Public Health Data to Foster Collaboration
Guest Speaker: Matthew Martin
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Time: 11AM ET / 10AM CT / 9AM MT / 8AM PT
For more information: https://nnlm.gov/scr/professional-development/connections

--
Sarah Miles, MLIS/MA
Health Professions Coordinator