Once again, a CINAHL journal (this time it is British Journal of Nursing) for which I have an online subscription to, skips from an article on page 197 to an article on page 200. I need the article on page 198. This is only one example of missing or lack of full-text articles (when there are supposed to be full-text) rampant in CINAHL.

Can anyone solve this mystery for me? Very frustrating.

Katherine  Stemmer Frumento
Director, Library Services
Greenwich Hospital
5 Perryridge Rd.
Greenwich,  CT 06830
Phone:(203) 863-3285
www.greenwichhospital.org<http://www.greenwichhospital.org>
Please consider the environment
before printing this email.

This message originates from the Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.