Hi all,

Does anyone have this book?  I'm in need of a chapter for one of my favorite docs.  Please let me know if you have and are willing to scan a chapter.

Har-El, G.  (2013).  Head and Neck Surgery. Delhi : Thieme.
ISBN is 9789382076094 (9382076093)

Thanks,
Madeleine

Madeleine M. Taylor, MLS, MA
Medical Librarian | Health Sciences Library
St. Joseph's Healthcare System
703 Main Street, Paterson, NJ 07503
Phone: 973.754.3590 | Fax: 973.754.3593
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.StJosephsHealth.org<http://www.StJosephsHealth.org>

"Nothing is yours. It is to use. It is to share. If you will not share it, you cannot use it."
 Ursula K. Le Guin, The Dispossessed

*** Important Notice About St. Josephs emails ***
St. Josephs Regional Medical Center is using Zix to encrypt any e-mails containing Protected Health Information (PHI).  If you receive an encrypted email from a person at St. Josephs the body of the message will indicate that you have a "New Zixcorp secure email from St. Josephs Regional Medical Center."  You will need to click on the link in that email to retrieve the message.  For more information please visit http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/introduction.  For help in retrieving a secure email that you’ve received from St Josephs please go to http://www.uapguide.com/st-josephs-hospital-and-regional-medical-center/receiving-encrypted-email.

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE THE EMAIL AND CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. THIS INFORMATION MAY HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED TO YOU FROM CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS AND MAY BE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL AND STATE LAW. THIS INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE CONFIDENTIAL MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, ALCOHOL ABUSE AND/OR HIV-RELATED INFORMATION. FEDERAL AND STATE LAW PROHIBITS YOU FROM MAKING ANY FURTHER DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT PERTAINS, OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY UNAUTHORIZED FURTHER DISCLOSURE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW MAY RESULT IN A FINE OR JAIL SENTENCE OR BOTH. A GENERAL AUTHORIZATION FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE SUFFICIENT AUTHORIZATION FOR FURTHER DISCLOSURE.