There was a note on the Bulk Storage list around 0830 today that netfiles02 was being rebooted. I'm not able to access it either, so I'm guessing the fix hasn't been as simple as a reboot.

________________________________
From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrew Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 9:44:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Zoofiles connection

Andrew, can I get some netIDs of these students offline?

They may have account issues

Andrew Hendrickson

CAS IT Administrator

UVM, College of Arts & Sciences

802-656-7971

http://footprints.uvm.edu/ashelp.html

From: Technology at <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrew Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 9:42 AM
To: Technology at <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Zoofiles connection

I have several students unable to connect to Zoofiles in one of the Mac labs here in Williams-the machines auto mount when users login, and for some students they're getting an error message "there was a problem...the sever may not exist or it is unavailable at this time. Check the server name or IP address, check your network connection, and then try again"

If I log into the same machine, my Zoodrive mounts without a problem. I've had the students try multiple machines, with the same result each time. They're able to otherwise successfully log in.

If they try to direct the computer directly to their zoo drive using the finder, it fails to mount and ends up with a spinning wheel-

Any ideas as to what's going on?

Andrew Frost

Photography and Digital Studio Coordinator

Department of Art & Art History

University of Vermont